• Tungsten oxide nano-slurry combined with high-definition substrate to achieve high thermal insulation. This product is applicable to automobile and architectural window film, with the following features:
1. High heat insulation, with heat insulation rate up to 95% at 70% light transmission, reducing energy loss effectively.
2. 99% UV blocking to protect skin and prevent furniture aging.
3. Attached to the glass to achieve explosion-proof safety.
• Spectral selectivity: no interference to radio signals, especially satellite short-wave signals (GPS), no metal film shielding effect.
• Energy conservation: reducing the load of air conditioning and saving energy.
• Fade resistance: Inherent color of ceramics used for the ceramic thermal insulation film without adding pigments.
• Chemically stable ceramic materials that are not easily oxidized.